General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
This is the official announcement of SciGen Technologies compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We confirm that all our available services and features adhere to the data protection standards required by the GDPR. Our company primarily collects data and information with regards to posters and abstracts for scientific meetings. As your contributions to our services are intended for public consumption, therefore available to it, the authors’ consent for publication is mandatory. Moreover, our web site is GDPR compliant and all data publication has been authorized. Personal data we may collect:
- email address
- Zip Code
- Phone number
- Images and Videos
- Access to your personal data anytime you wish to.
- Copies of your personal data anytime you wish to.
- Correction of your personal information.
- Deletion of your personal data.
- Even if you have agreed to share your personal data, you may reverse your choice anytime you wish to.